Empower Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Empower V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give strength, power or authority to.
Empower Past Tense / Empower V2:- Empowered
Empower Past Participle / Empower V3:- Empowered
Empower V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Empower
Empower Simple Past Tense
- I Empowered.
- It/He/She Empowered.
- We/They/You Empowered.
Empower Simple Present Tense
- I Empower.
- It/He/She Empowers.
- We/They/You Empower.
Empower Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Empower.
- It/He/She will/shall Empower.
- We/They/You will/shall Empower.
Empower Past Continuous Tense
- I was Empowering.
- It/He/She was Empowering.
- We/They/You were Empowering.
Empower Present Continuous Tense
- I am Empowering.
- It/He/She is Empowering.
- We/They/You are Empowering.
Empower Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Empowering.
- It/He/She will/shall be Empowering.
- We/They/You will/shall be Empowering.
Empower Past Perfect Tense
- I had Empowered.
- It/He/She had Empowered.
- We/They/You had Empowered.
Empower Present Perfect Tense
- I have Empowered.
- It/He/She has Empowered.
- We/They/You have Empowered.
Empower Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Empowered.
- It/He/She will/shall have Empowered.
- We/They/You will/shall have Empowered.
Empower Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Empowering.
- It/He/She had been Empowering.
- We/They/You had been Empowering.
Empower Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Empowering.
- It/He/She has been Empowering.
- We/They/You have been Empowering.
Empower Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Empowering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Empowering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Empowering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.