Enlarge Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Enlarge V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- Boost, broaden.
Enlarge Past Tense / Enlarge V2:- Enlarged
Enlarge Past Participle / Enlarge V3:- Enlarged
Enlarge V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Enlarge
Enlarge Simple Past Tense
- I Enlarged.
- It/He/She Enlarged.
- We/They/You Enlarged.
Enlarge Simple Present Tense
- I Enlarge.
- It/He/She Enlarges.
- We/They/You Enlarge.
Enlarge Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Enlarge.
- It/He/She will/shall Enlarge.
- We/They/You will/shall Enlarge.
Enlarge Past Continuous Tense
- I was Enlarging.
- It/He/She was Enlarging.
- We/They/You were Enlarging.
Enlarge Present Continuous Tense
- I am Enlarging.
- It/He/She is Enlarging.
- We/They/You are Enlarging.
Enlarge Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Enlarging.
- It/He/She will/shall be Enlarging.
- We/They/You will/shall be Enlarging.
Enlarge Past Perfect Tense
- I had Enlarged.
- It/He/She had Enlarged.
- We/They/You had Enlarged.
Enlarge Present Perfect Tense
- I have Enlarged.
- It/He/She has Enlarged.
- We/They/You have Enlarged.
Enlarge Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Enlarged.
- It/He/She will/shall have Enlarged.
- We/They/You will/shall have Enlarged.
Enlarge Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Enlarging.
- It/He/She had been Enlarging.
- We/They/You had been Enlarging.
Enlarge Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Enlarging.
- It/He/She has been Enlarging.
- We/They/You have been Enlarging.
Enlarge Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Enlarging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Enlarging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Enlarging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.