Enlighten Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Enlighten V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to enlighten or make clear.
Enlighten Past Tense / Enlighten V2:- Enlightened
Enlighten Past Participle / Enlighten V3:- Enlightened
Enlighten V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Enlighten
Enlighten Simple Past Tense
- I Enlightened.
- It/He/She Enlightened.
- We/They/You Enlightened.
Enlighten Simple Present Tense
- I Enlighten.
- It/He/She Enlightens.
- We/They/You Enlighten.
Enlighten Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Enlighten.
- It/He/She will/shall Enlighten.
- We/They/You will/shall Enlighten.
Enlighten Past Continuous Tense
- I was Enlightening.
- It/He/She was Enlightening.
- We/They/You were Enlightening.
Enlighten Present Continuous Tense
- I am Enlightening.
- It/He/She is Enlightening.
- We/They/You are Enlightening.
Enlighten Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Enlightening.
- It/He/She will/shall be Enlightening.
- We/They/You will/shall be Enlightening.
Enlighten Past Perfect Tense
- I had Enlightened.
- It/He/She had Enlightened.
- We/They/You had Enlightened.
Enlighten Present Perfect Tense
- I have Enlightened.
- It/He/She has Enlightened.
- We/They/You have Enlightened.
Enlighten Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Enlightened.
- It/He/She will/shall have Enlightened.
- We/They/You will/shall have Enlightened.
Enlighten Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Enlightening.
- It/He/She had been Enlightening.
- We/They/You had been Enlightening.
Enlighten Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Enlightening.
- It/He/She has been Enlightening.
- We/They/You have been Enlightening.
Enlighten Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Enlightening.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Enlightening.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Enlightening.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.