Evaporate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Evaporate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to change into a gas or vapor.
Evaporate Past Tense / Evaporate V2:- Evaporated
Evaporate Past Participle / Evaporate V3:- Evaporated
Evaporate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Evaporate
Evaporate Simple Past Tense
- I Evaporated.
- It/He/She Evaporated.
- We/They/You Evaporated.
Evaporate Simple Present Tense
- I Evaporate.
- It/He/She Evaporates.
- We/They/You Evaporate.
Evaporate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Evaporate.
- It/He/She will/shall Evaporate.
- We/They/You will/shall Evaporate.
Evaporate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Evaporating.
- It/He/She was Evaporating.
- We/They/You were Evaporating.
Evaporate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Evaporating.
- It/He/She is Evaporating.
- We/They/You are Evaporating.
Evaporate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Evaporating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Evaporating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Evaporating.
Evaporate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Evaporated.
- It/He/She had Evaporated.
- We/They/You had Evaporated.
Evaporate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Evaporated.
- It/He/She has Evaporated.
- We/They/You have Evaporated.
Evaporate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Evaporated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Evaporated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Evaporated.
Evaporate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Evaporating.
- It/He/She had been Evaporating.
- We/They/You had been Evaporating.
Evaporate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Evaporating.
- It/He/She has been Evaporating.
- We/They/You have been Evaporating.
Evaporate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Evaporating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Evaporating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Evaporating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.