20 Examples of Assertive Sentences! Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to say something, but didn’t know how? Or maybe you said it the wrong way and felt embarrassed or ashamed? assertiveness can help with that. In this post, we’ll give you 20 examples of assertive sentences to use in any situation. Read on for more!
What are Assertive Sentences? An assertive sentence is a sentence that makes an assertion. Assertive sentences are used to make statements, giving information about something or someone. Assertive Sentences are also called Declarative Sentences. It is very important to learn how to make assertive sentences.
20 Examples of Assertive or Declarative Sentence
1)I will be back shortly.
2) My mom is calling you!
3)I love this part right here, watch me dance to it!
4)The sunsets in the west.
5) I usually eat 3 times a day.
6) I would like some more cake, please.
7)Thanks for inviting us over for dinner tonight.
8) I am almost done cleaning up my room.
9) I don’t know where she is, she hasn’t answered her phone in days.
10) My parents are out of town tomorrow night so we can have a party.
11) I finally found the place! It was really hard to find.
12) The book that I want to read is at home on the shelf.
13) There’s no cake left, sorry.
14) I need to buy some stamps for this letter before I send it off today.
15) I’m planning on running 20 miles after work today, do you wanna join me?
16) We should go hiking next weekend because it will be beautiful outside then
18) The Pope is Catholic.
19) She’s really pretty!
20) “I’m actually not sure”.
Related: Examples of Exclamatory Sentences
Related: Examples of Interrogative Sentences