20 Examples of Pronoun in Sentences! To begin with, there are several types of pronouns. Pronouns are words that replace nouns in a sentence. This kind of word is employed to avoid repetition. If you’re studying English as a second language, you’ll need to know about pronouns. Here are 20 examples of pronouns in sentences. Keep reading for more information on pronoun usage! There are lots of different types of pronouns, but today we’re going to focus on the 20 examples of pronouns in sentences. Pronouns can be confusing for some students, so hopefully this post will help clear things up a bit! Here are twenty examples of pronouns in sentences
20 Examples of Pronoun in Sentences
1) He wanted me to cook him something big for his birthday.
2) I asked her if she had finished taking care of the laundry early today.
3) She has a cat.
4) Is there anything you can do for your brother?
6) Have you seen my car keys anywhere? I think I lost them.
7) They wanted to play all afternoon but it was time to go home.
8) If you need my help, I am here for you.
9) She would like to see both of us at five o’clock.
10) I never wanted you to go through such a difficult time.
11) Are you hungry? I am going to make something for dinner tonight.
12) She said that she doesn’t want any dessert.
13) The dog is mine and the cat is my brother’s.
14) If he had gotten up earlier, he wouldn’t be late for work.
15) Me and my sister are helping Mom prepare the food for Thanksgiving this year.
16) What about your sister? Does she have any cute friends?
17) My mom wanted me to come home early so I did.
18) When she got home, she realized that her phone was not with her.
19) She asked him if he wants to spend the afternoon with them.
20) We will be at the park all day long on Saturday, but we are busy on Sunday.