Explore Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Explore V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to explore or search.
Explore Past Tense / Explore V2:- Explored
Explore Past Participle / Explore V3:- Explored
Explore V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Explore
Explore Simple Past Tense
- I Explored.
- It/He/She Explored.
- We/They/You Explored.
Explore Simple Present Tense
- I Explore.
- It/He/She Explores.
- We/They/You Explore.
Explore Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Explore.
- It/He/She will/shall Explore.
- We/They/You will/shall Explore.
Explore Past Continuous Tense
- I was Exploring.
- It/He/She was Exploring.
- We/They/You were Exploring.
Explore Present Continuous Tense
- I am Exploring.
- It/He/She is Exploring.
- We/They/You are Exploring.
Explore Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Exploring.
- It/He/She will/shall be Exploring.
- We/They/You will/shall be Exploring.
Explore Past Perfect Tense
- I had Explored.
- It/He/She had Explored.
- We/They/You had Explored.
Explore Present Perfect Tense
- I have Explored.
- It/He/She has Explored.
- We/They/You have Explored.
Explore Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Explored.
- It/He/She will/shall have Explored.
- We/They/You will/shall have Explored.
Explore Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Exploring.
- It/He/She had been Exploring.
- We/They/You had been Exploring.
Explore Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Exploring.
- It/He/She has been Exploring.
- We/They/You have been Exploring.
Explore Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Exploring.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Exploring.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Exploring.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson