Last updated on October 12th, 2021 at 06:40 pm
Future Indefinite Tense, Definition and 16 Example Sentences
Future indefinite tense which is also called future simple tense is used to express an action that is going to happen in the future. Future indefinite tense is used to express an action that is not yet taking place.
It is used to express an action that is going to occur in the future.
Main Verb: 1st form of the verb, e.g. eat, play, buy, etc.
Helping verb: will
Structure: Subject + Helping Verb + Main Verb + Object
Example Sentences (Simple Future Tense)
- Ali will be a teacher.
- Sara will teach English.
- This house will paint.
- They will buy a car.
- I will play cricket.
- My father will eat an Apple.
- Harry will play football.
- He will go to school
- They will run fast.
- I will marry her.
- I will give him a gift on his birthday.
- He will buy a burger for me.
- He will get admission in your school.
- She will wear an old pajama.
- She will sing a song for me.
- He will meet me in the school.
Download this Lesson in PDF