Illuminate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Illuminate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make bright or light up.
Illuminate Past Tense / Illuminate V2:- Illuminated
Illuminate Past Participle / Illuminate V3:- Illuminated
Illuminate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Illuminate
Illuminate Simple Past Tense
- I Illuminated.
- It/He/She Illuminated.
- We/They/You Illuminated.
Illuminate Simple Present Tense
- I Illuminate.
- It/He/She Illuminates.
- We/They/You Illuminate.
Illuminate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Illuminate.
- It/He/She will/shall Illuminate.
- We/They/You will/shall Illuminate.
Illuminate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Illuminating.
- It/He/She was Illuminating.
- We/They/You were Illuminating.
Illuminate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Illuminating.
- It/He/She is Illuminating.
- We/They/You are Illuminating.
Illuminate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Illuminating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Illuminating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Illuminating.
Illuminate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Illuminated.
- It/He/She had Illuminated.
- We/They/You had Illuminated.
Illuminate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Illuminated.
- It/He/She has Illuminated.
- We/They/You have Illuminated.
Illuminate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Illuminated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Illuminated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Illuminated.
Illuminate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Illuminating.
- It/He/She had been Illuminating.
- We/They/You had been Illuminating.
Illuminate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Illuminating.
- It/He/She has been Illuminating.
- We/They/You have been Illuminating.
Illuminate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Illuminating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Illuminating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Illuminating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.