Impeach Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Impeach V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to accuse of a crime or misdeed.
Impeach Past Tense / Impeach V2:- Impeached
Impeach Past Participle / Impeach V3:- Impeached
Impeach V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Impeach
Impeach Simple Past Tense
- I Impeached.
- It/He/She Impeached.
- We/They/You Impeached.
Impeach Simple Present Tense
- I Impeach.
- It/He/She Impeaches.
- We/They/You Impeach.
Impeach Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Impeach.
- It/He/She will/shall Impeach.
- We/They/You will/shall Impeach.
Impeach Past Continuous Tense
- I was Impeaching.
- It/He/She was Impeaching.
- We/They/You were Impeaching.
Impeach Present Continuous Tense
- I am Impeaching.
- It/He/She is Impeaching.
- We/They/You are Impeaching.
Impeach Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Impeaching.
- It/He/She will/shall be Impeaching.
- We/They/You will/shall be Impeaching.
Impeach Past Perfect Tense
- I had Impeached.
- It/He/She had Impeached.
- We/They/You had Impeached.
Impeach Present Perfect Tense
- I have Impeached.
- It/He/She has Impeached.
- We/They/You have Impeached.
Impeach Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Impeached.
- It/He/She will/shall have Impeached.
- We/They/You will/shall have Impeached.
Impeach Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Impeaching.
- It/He/She had been Impeaching.
- We/They/You had been Impeaching.
Impeach Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Impeaching.
- It/He/She has been Impeaching.
- We/They/You have been Impeaching.
Impeach Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Impeaching.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Impeaching.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Impeaching.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson