Laugh Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Laugh V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to laugh loudly.
Laugh Past Tense / Laugh V2:- Laughed
Laugh Past Participle / Laugh V3:- Laughed
Laugh V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Laugh
Laugh Simple Past Tense
- I Laughed.
- It/He/She Laughed.
- We/They/You Laughed.
Laugh Simple Present Tense
- I Laugh.
- It/He/She Laughs.
- We/They/You Laugh.
Laugh Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Laugh.
- It/He/She will/shall Laugh.
- We/They/You will/shall Laugh.
Laugh Past Continuous Tense
- I was Laughing.
- It/He/She was Laughing.
- We/They/You were Laughing.
Laugh Present Continuous Tense
- I am Laughing.
- It/He/She is Laughing.
- We/They/You are Laughing.
Laugh Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Laughing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Laughing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Laughing.
Laugh Past Perfect Tense
- I had Laughed.
- It/He/She had Laughed.
- We/They/You had Laughed.
Laugh Present Perfect Tense
- I have Laughed.
- It/He/She has Laughed.
- We/They/You have Laughed.
Laugh Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Laughed.
- It/He/She will/shall have Laughed.
- We/They/You will/shall have Laughed.
Laugh Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Laughing.
- It/He/She had been Laughing.
- We/They/You had been Laughing.
Laugh Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Laughing.
- It/He/She has been Laughing.
- We/They/You have been Laughing.
Laugh Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Laughing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Laughing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Laughing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson