Nurse Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Nurse V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- provide with nourishment
Nurse Past Tense / Nurse V2:- Nursed
Nurse Past Participle / Nurse V3:- Nursed
Nurse V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Nurse
Nurse Simple Past Tense
- I nursed.
- It/He/She nursed.
- We/They/You nursed.
Nurse Simple Present Tense
- I nurse.
- It/He/She nurses.
- We/They/You nurse.
Nurse Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall nurse.
- It/He/She will/shall nurse.
- We/They/You will/shall nurse.
Nurse Past Continuous Tense
- I was nursing.
- It/He/She was nursing.
- We/They/You were nursing.
Nurse Present Continuous Tense
- I am nursing.
- It/He/She is nursing.
- We/They/You are nursing.
Nurse Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be nursing.
- It/He/She will/shall be nursing.
- We/They/You will/shall be nursing.
Nurse Past Perfect Tense
- I had nursed.
- It/He/She had nursed.
- We/They/You had nursed.
Nurse Present Perfect Tense
- I have nursed.
- It/He/She has nursed.
- We/They/You have nursed.
Nurse Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have nursed.
- It/He/She will/shall have nursed.
- We/They/You will/shall have nursed.
Nurse Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been nursing.
- It/He/She had been nursing.
- We/They/You had been nursing.
Nurse Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been nursing.
- It/He/She has been nursing.
- We/They/You have been nursing.
Nurse Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been nursing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been nursing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been nursing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.