Partake Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Partake V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Partake Past Tense / Partake V2:- Partook
Partake Past Participle / Partake V3:- Partook
Partake V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Partake
Partake Simple Past Tense
- I partook.
- It/He/She partook.
- We/They/You partook.
Partake Simple Present Tense
- I partake.
- It/He/She partakes.
- We/They/You partake.
Partake Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall partake.
- It/He/She will/shall partake.
- We/They/You will/shall partake.
Partake Past Continuous Tense
- I was partaking.
- It/He/She was partaking.
- We/They/You were partaking.
Partake Present Continuous Tense
- I am partaking.
- It/He/She is partaking.
- We/They/You are partaking.
Partake Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be partaking.
- It/He/She will/shall be partaking.
- We/They/You will/shall be partaking.
Partake Past Perfect Tense
- I had partook.
- It/He/She had partook.
- We/They/You had partook.
Partake Present Perfect Tense
- I have partook.
- It/He/She has partook.
- We/They/You have partook.
Partake Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have partook.
- It/He/She will/shall have partook.
- We/They/You will/shall have partook.
Partake Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been partaking.
- It/He/She had been partaking.
- We/They/You had been partaking.
Partake Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been partaking.
- It/He/She has been partaking.
- We/They/You have been partaking.
Partake Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been partaking.
- It/He/She will/shall have been partaking.
- We/They/You will/shall have been partaking.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson