Phone Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Phone V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to convey a message by means of a telephone
Phone Past Tense / Phone V2:- Phoned
Phone Past Participle / Phone V3:- Phoned
Phone V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Phone
Phone Simple Past Tense
- I phoned.
- It/He/She phoned.
- We/They/You phoned.
Phone Simple Present Tense
- I phone.
- It/He/She phones.
- We/They/You phone.
Phone Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall phone.
- It/He/She will/shall phone.
- We/They/You will/shall phone.
Phone Past Continuous Tense
- I was phoning.
- It/He/She was phoning.
- We/They/You were phoning.
Phone Present Continuous Tense
- I am phoning.
- It/He/She is phoning.
- We/They/You are phoning.
Phone Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be phoning.
- It/He/She will/shall be phoning.
- We/They/You will/shall be phoning.
Phone Past Perfect Tense
- I had phoned.
- It/He/She had phoned.
- We/They/You had phoned.
Phone Present Perfect Tense
- I have phoned.
- It/He/She has phoned.
- We/They/You have phoned.
Phone Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have phoned.
- It/He/She will/shall have phoned.
- We/They/You will/shall have phoned.
Phone Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been phoning.
- It/He/She had been phoning.
- We/They/You had been phoning.
Phone Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been phoning.
- It/He/She has been phoning.
- We/They/You have been phoning.
Phone Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been phoning.
- It/He/She will/shall have been phoning.
- We/They/You will/shall have been phoning.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.