Pluck Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Pluck V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- pull and twist off
Pluck Past Tense / Pluck V2:- Plucked
Pluck Past Participle / Pluck V3:- Plucked
Pluck V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Pluck
Pluck Simple Past Tense
- I plucked.
- It/He/She plucked.
- We/They/You plucked.
Pluck Simple Present Tense
- I pluck.
- It/He/She plucks.
- We/They/You pluck.
Pluck Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall pluck.
- It/He/She will/shall pluck.
- We/They/You will/shall pluck.
Pluck Past Continuous Tense
- I was plucking.
- It/He/She was plucking.
- We/They/You were plucking.
Pluck Present Continuous Tense
- I am plucking.
- It/He/She is plucking.
- We/They/You are plucking.
Pluck Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be plucking.
- It/He/She will/shall be plucking.
- We/They/You will/shall be plucking.
Pluck Past Perfect Tense
- I had plucked.
- It/He/She had plucked.
- We/They/You had plucked.
Pluck Present Perfect Tense
- I have plucked.
- It/He/She has plucked.
- We/They/You have plucked.
Pluck Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have plucked.
- It/He/She will/shall have plucked.
- We/They/You will/shall have plucked.
Pluck Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been plucking.
- It/He/She had been plucking.
- We/They/You had been plucking.
Pluck Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been plucking.
- It/He/She has been plucking.
- We/They/You have been plucking.
Pluck Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been plucking.
- It/He/She will/shall have been plucking.
- We/They/You will/shall have been plucking.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson