Pollute Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Pollute V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Pollute Past Tense / Pollute V2:- Polluted
Pollute Past Participle / Pollute V3:- Polluted
Pollute V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Pollute
Pollute Simple Past Tense
- I polluted.
- It/He/She polluted.
- We/They/You polluted.
Pollute Simple Present Tense
- I pollute.
- It/He/She pollutes.
- We/They/You pollute.
Pollute Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall pollute.
- It/He/She will/shall pollute.
- We/They/You will/shall pollute.
Pollute Past Continuous Tense
- I was polluting.
- It/He/She was polluting.
- We/They/You were polluting.
Pollute Present Continuous Tense
- I am polluting.
- It/He/She is polluting.
- We/They/You are polluting.
Pollute Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be polluting.
- It/He/She will/shall be polluting.
- We/They/You will/shall be polluting.
Pollute Past Perfect Tense
- I had polluted.
- It/He/She had polluted.
- We/They/You had polluted.
Pollute Present Perfect Tense
- I have polluted.
- It/He/She has polluted.
- We/They/You have polluted.
Pollute Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have polluted.
- It/He/She will/shall have polluted.
- We/They/You will/shall have polluted.
Pollute Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been polluting.
- It/He/She had been polluting.
- We/They/You had been polluting.
Pollute Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been polluting.
- It/He/She has been polluting.
- We/They/You have been polluting.
Pollute Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been polluting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been polluting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been polluting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson