Prescribe Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Prescribe V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to instruct someone to take a medicine
Prescribe Past Tense / Prescribe V2:- Prescribed
Prescribe Past Participle / Prescribe V3:- Prescribed
Prescribe V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Prescribe
Prescribe Simple Past Tense
- I prescribed.
- It/He/She prescribed.
- We/They/You prescribed.
Prescribe Simple Present Tense
- I prescribe.
- It/He/She prescribes.
- We/They/You prescribe.
Prescribe Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall prescribe.
- It/He/She will/shall prescribe.
- We/They/You will/shall prescribe.
Prescribe Past Continuous Tense
- I was prescribing.
- It/He/She was prescribing.
- We/They/You were prescribing.
Prescribe Present Continuous Tense
- I am prescribing.
- It/He/She is prescribing.
- We/They/You are prescribing.
Prescribe Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be prescribing.
- It/He/She will/shall be prescribing.
- We/They/You will/shall be prescribing.
Prescribe Past Perfect Tense
- I had prescribed.
- It/He/She had prescribed.
- We/They/You had prescribed.
Prescribe Present Perfect Tense
- I have prescribed.
- It/He/She has prescribed.
- We/They/You have prescribed.
Prescribe Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have prescribed.
- It/He/She will/shall have prescribed.
- We/They/You will/shall have prescribed.
Prescribe Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been prescribing.
- It/He/She had been prescribing.
- We/They/You had been prescribing.
Prescribe Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been prescribing.
- It/He/She has been prescribing.
- We/They/You have been prescribing.
Prescribe Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been prescribing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been prescribing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been prescribing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson