Rebuild Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Rebuild V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to build something again in the same place
Rebuild Past Tense / Rebuild V2:- Rebuilt
Rebuild Past Participle / Rebuild V3:- Rebuilt
Rebuild V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Rebuild
Rebuild Simple Past Tense
- I rebuilt.
- It/He/She rebuilt.
- We/They/You rebuilt.
Rebuild Simple Present Tense
- I rebuild.
- It/He/She rebuilds.
- We/They/You rebuild.
Rebuild Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall rebuild.
- It/He/She will/shall rebuild.
- We/They/You will/shall rebuild.
Rebuild Past Continuous Tense
- I was rebuilding.
- It/He/She was rebuilding.
- We/They/You were rebuilding.
Rebuild Present Continuous Tense
- I am rebuilding.
- It/He/She is rebuilding.
- We/They/You are rebuilding.
Rebuild Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be rebuilding.
- It/He/She will/shall be rebuilding.
- We/They/You will/shall be rebuilding.
Rebuild Past Perfect Tense
- I had rebuilt.
- It/He/She had rebuilt.
- We/They/You had rebuilt.
Rebuild Present Perfect Tense
- I have rebuilt.
- It/He/She has rebuilt.
- We/They/You have rebuilt.
Rebuild Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have rebuilt.
- It/He/She will/shall have rebuilt.
- We/They/You will/shall have rebuilt.
Rebuild Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been rebuilding.
- It/He/She had been rebuilding.
- We/They/You had been rebuilding.
Rebuild Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been rebuilding.
- It/He/She has been rebuilding.
- We/They/You have been rebuilding.
Rebuild Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been rebuilding.
- It/He/She will/shall have been rebuilding.
- We/They/You will/shall have been rebuilding.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.