Regard Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Regard V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- look at with a steady gaze
Regard Past Tense / Regard V2:- Regarded
Regard Past Participle / Regard V3:- Regarded
Regard V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Regard
Regard Simple Past Tense
- I regarded.
- It/He/She regarded.
- We/They/You regarded.
Regard Simple Present Tense
- I regard.
- It/He/She regards.
- We/They/You regard.
Regard Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall regard.
- It/He/She will/shall regard.
- We/They/You will/shall regard.
Regard Past Continuous Tense
- I was regarding.
- It/He/She was regarding.
- We/They/You were regarding.
Regard Present Continuous Tense
- I am regarding.
- It/He/She is regarding.
- We/They/You are regarding.
Regard Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be regarding.
- It/He/She will/shall be regarding.
- We/They/You will/shall be regarding.
Regard Past Perfect Tense
- I had regarded.
- It/He/She had regarded.
- We/They/You had regarded.
Regard Present Perfect Tense
- I have regarded.
- It/He/She has regarded.
- We/They/You have regarded.
Regard Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have regarded.
- It/He/She will/shall have regarded.
- We/They/You will/shall have regarded.
Regard Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been regarding.
- It/He/She had been regarding.
- We/They/You had been regarding.
Regard Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been regarding.
- It/He/She has been regarding.
- We/They/You have been regarding.
Regard Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been regarding.
- It/He/She will/shall have been regarding.
- We/They/You will/shall have been regarding.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson