Resell Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Resell V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- sell something again
Resell Past Tense / Resell V2:- Resold
Resell Past Participle / Resell V3:- Resold
Resell V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Resell
Resell Simple Past Tense
- I resold.
- It/He/She resold.
- We/They/You resold.
Resell Simple Present Tense
- I resell.
- It/He/She resells.
- We/They/You resell.
Resell Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall resell.
- It/He/She will/shall resell.
- We/They/You will/shall resell.
Resell Past Continuous Tense
- I was reselling.
- It/He/She was reselling.
- We/They/You were reselling.
Resell Present Continuous Tense
- I am reselling.
- It/He/She is reselling.
- We/They/You are reselling.
Resell Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be reselling.
- It/He/She will/shall be reselling.
- We/They/You will/shall be reselling.
Resell Past Perfect Tense
- I had resold.
- It/He/She had resold.
- We/They/You had resold.
Resell Present Perfect Tense
- I have resold.
- It/He/She has resold.
- We/They/You have resold.
Resell Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have resold.
- It/He/She will/shall have resold.
- We/They/You will/shall have resold.
Resell Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been reselling.
- It/He/She had been reselling.
- We/They/You had been reselling.
Resell Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been reselling.
- It/He/She has been reselling.
- We/They/You have been reselling.
Resell Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been reselling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been reselling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been reselling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.