Rub Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Rub V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to move your hand over an object
Rub Past Tense / Rub V2:- Rubbed
Rub Past Participle / Rub V3:- Rubbed
Rub V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Rub
Rub Simple Past Tense
- I rubbed.
- It/He/She rubbed.
- We/They/You rubbed.
Rub Simple Present Tense
- I rub.
- It/He/She rubs.
- We/They/You rub.
Rub Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall rub.
- It/He/She will/shall rub.
- We/They/You will/shall rub.
Rub Past Continuous Tense
- I was rubbing.
- It/He/She was rubbing.
- We/They/You were rubbing.
Rub Present Continuous Tense
- I am rubbing.
- It/He/She is rubbing.
- We/They/You are rubbing.
Rub Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be rubbing.
- It/He/She will/shall be rubbing.
- We/They/You will/shall be rubbing.
Rub Past Perfect Tense
- I had rubbed.
- It/He/She had rubbed.
- We/They/You had rubbed.
Rub Present Perfect Tense
- I have rubbed.
- It/He/She has rubbed.
- We/They/You have rubbed.
Rub Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have rubbed.
- It/He/She will/shall have rubbed.
- We/They/You will/shall have rubbed.
Rub Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been rubbing.
- It/He/She had been rubbing.
- We/They/You had been rubbing.
Rub Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been rubbing.
- It/He/She has been rubbing.
- We/They/You have been rubbing.
Rub Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been rubbing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been rubbing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been rubbing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson