Rush Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Rush V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- move forward or do something quickly
Rush Past Tense / Rush V2:- Rushed
Rush Past Participle / Rush V3:- Rushed
Rush V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Rush
Rush Simple Past Tense
- I rushed.
- It/He/She rushed.
- We/They/You rushed.
Rush Simple Present Tense
- I rush.
- It/He/She rushes.
- We/They/You rush.
Rush Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall rush.
- It/He/She will/shall rush.
- We/They/You will/shall rush.
Rush Past Continuous Tense
- I was rushing.
- It/He/She was rushing.
- We/They/You were rushing.
Rush Present Continuous Tense
- I am rushing.
- It/He/She is rushing.
- We/They/You are rushing.
Rush Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be rushing.
- It/He/She will/shall be rushing.
- We/They/You will/shall be rushing.
Rush Past Perfect Tense
- I had rushed.
- It/He/She had rushed.
- We/They/You had rushed.
Rush Present Perfect Tense
- I have rushed.
- It/He/She has rushed.
- We/They/You have rushed.
Rush Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have rushed.
- It/He/She will/shall have rushed.
- We/They/You will/shall have rushed.
Rush Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been rushing.
- It/He/She had been rushing.
- We/They/You had been rushing.
Rush Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been rushing.
- It/He/She has been rushing.
- We/They/You have been rushing.
Rush Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been rushing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been rushing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been rushing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson