Saponify Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Saponify V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to turn or break down into soap
Saponify Past Tense / Saponify V2:- Saponified
Saponify Past Participle / Saponify V3:- Saponified
Saponify V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Saponify
Saponify Simple Past Tense
- I Saponified.
- It/He/She Saponified.
- We/They/You Saponified.
Saponify Simple Present Tense
- I Saponify.
- It/He/She Saponifies.
- We/They/You Saponify.
Saponify Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Saponify.
- It/He/She will/shall Saponify.
- We/They/You will/shall Saponify.
Saponify Past Continuous Tense
- I was Saponifying.
- It/He/She was Saponifying.
- We/They/You were Saponifying.
Saponify Present Continuous Tense
- I am Saponifying.
- It/He/She is Saponifying.
- We/They/You are Saponifying.
Saponify Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Saponifying.
- It/He/She will/shall be Saponifying.
- We/They/You will/shall be Saponifying.
Saponify Past Perfect Tense
- I had Saponified.
- It/He/She had Saponified.
- We/They/You had Saponified.
Saponify Present Perfect Tense
- I have Saponified.
- It/He/She has Saponified.
- We/They/You have Saponified.
Saponify Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Saponified.
- It/He/She will/shall have Saponified.
- We/They/You will/shall have Saponified.
Saponify Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Saponifying.
- It/He/She had been Saponifying.
- We/They/You had been Saponifying.
Saponify Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Saponifying.
- It/He/She has been Saponifying.
- We/They/You have been Saponifying.
Saponify Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Saponifying.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Saponifying.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Saponifying.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.