Satirize Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Satirize V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- ridicule or make fun of
Satirize Past Tense / Satirize V2:- Satirized
Satirize Past Participle / Satirize V3:- Satirized
Satirize V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Satirize
Satirize Simple Past Tense
- I satirized.
- It/He/She satirized.
- We/They/You satirized.
Satirize Simple Present Tense
- I satirize.
- It/He/She satirizes.
- We/They/You satirize.
Satirize Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall satirize.
- It/He/She will/shall satirize.
- We/They/You will/shall satirize.
Satirize Past Continuous Tense
- I was satirizing.
- It/He/She was satirizing.
- We/They/You were satirizing.
Satirize Present Continuous Tense
- I am satirizing.
- It/He/She is satirizing.
- We/They/You are satirizing.
Satirize Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be satirizing.
- It/He/She will/shall be satirizing.
- We/They/You will/shall be satirizing.
Satirize Past Perfect Tense
- I had satirized.
- It/He/She had satirized.
- We/They/You had satirized.
Satirize Present Perfect Tense
- I have satirized.
- It/He/She has satirized.
- We/They/You have satirized.
Satirize Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have satirized.
- It/He/She will/shall have satirized.
- We/They/You will/shall have satirized.
Satirize Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been satirizing.
- It/He/She had been satirizing.
- We/They/You had been satirizing.
Satirize Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been satirizing.
- It/He/She has been satirizing.
- We/They/You have been satirizing.
Satirize Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been satirizing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been satirizing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been satirizing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.