Savvy Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Savvy V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to understand
Savvy Past Tense / Savvy V2:- Savvied
Savvy Past Participle / Savvy V3:- Savvied
Savvy V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Savvy
Savvy Simple Past Tense
- I savvied.
- It/He/She savvied.
- We/They/You savvied.
Savvy Simple Present Tense
- I savvy.
- It/He/She savvies.
- We/They/You savvy.
Savvy Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall savvy.
- It/He/She will/shall savvy.
- We/They/You will/shall savvy.
Savvy Past Continuous Tense
- I was savvying.
- It/He/She was savvying.
- We/They/You were savvying.
Savvy Present Continuous Tense
- I am savvying.
- It/He/She is savvying.
- We/They/You are savvying.
Savvy Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be savvying.
- It/He/She will/shall be savvying.
- We/They/You will/shall be savvying.
Savvy Past Perfect Tense
- I had savvied.
- It/He/She had savvied.
- We/They/You had savvied.
Savvy Present Perfect Tense
- I have savvied.
- It/He/She has savvied.
- We/They/You have savvied.
Savvy Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have savvied.
- It/He/She will/shall have savvied.
- We/They/You will/shall have savvied.
Savvy Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been savvying.
- It/He/She had been savvying.
- We/They/You had been savvying.
Savvy Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been savvying.
- It/He/She has been savvying.
- We/They/You have been savvying.
Savvy Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been savvying.
- It/He/She will/shall have been savvying.
- We/They/You will/shall have been savvying.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson