Shatter Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Shatter V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- make anything to break into pieces
Shatter Past Tense / Shatter V2:- Shattered
Shatter Past Participle / Shatter V3:- Shattered
Shatter V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Shatter
Shatter Simple Past Tense
- I shattered.
- It/He/She shattered.
- We/They/You shattered.
Shatter Simple Present Tense
- I shatter.
- It/He/She shatters.
- We/They/You shatter.
Shatter Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall shatter.
- It/He/She will/shall shatter.
- We/They/You will/shall shatter.
Shatter Past Continuous Tense
- I was shattering.
- It/He/She was shattering.
- We/They/You were shattering.
Shatter Present Continuous Tense
- I am shattering.
- It/He/She is shattering.
- We/They/You are shattering.
Shatter Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be shattering.
- It/He/She will/shall be shattering.
- We/They/You will/shall be shattering.
Shatter Past Perfect Tense
- I had shattered.
- It/He/She had shattered.
- We/They/You had shattered.
Shatter Present Perfect Tense
- I have shattered.
- It/He/She has shattered.
- We/They/You have shattered.
Shatter Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have shattered.
- It/He/She will/shall have shattered.
- We/They/You will/shall have shattered.
Shatter Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been shattering.
- It/He/She had been shattering.
- We/They/You had been shattering.
Shatter Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been shattering.
- It/He/She has been shattering.
- We/They/You have been shattering.
Shatter Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been shattering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been shattering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been shattering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson