Shape Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Shape V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Shape Past Tense / Shape V2:- Shaped
Shape Past Participle / Shape V3:- Shaped
Shape V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Shape
Shape Simple Past Tense
- I shaped.
- It/He/She shaped.
- We/They/You shaped.
Shape Simple Present Tense
- I shape.
- It/He/She shapes.
- We/They/You shape.
Shape Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall shape.
- It/He/She will/shall shape.
- We/They/You will/shall shape.
Shape Past Continuous Tense
- I was shaping.
- It/He/She was shaping.
- We/They/You were shaping.
Shape Present Continuous Tense
- I am shaping.
- It/He/She is shaping.
- We/They/You are shaping.
Shape Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be shaping.
- It/He/She will/shall be shaping.
- We/They/You will/shall be shaping.
Shape Past Perfect Tense
- I had shaped.
- It/He/She had shaped.
- We/They/You had shaped.
Shape Present Perfect Tense
- I have shaped.
- It/He/She has shaped.
- We/They/You have shaped.
Shape Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have shaped.
- It/He/She will/shall have shaped.
- We/They/You will/shall have shaped.
Shape Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been shaping.
- It/He/She had been shaping.
- We/They/You had been shaping.
Shape Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been shaping.
- It/He/She has been shaping.
- We/They/You have been shaping.
Shape Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been shaping.
- It/He/She will/shall have been shaping.
- We/They/You will/shall have been shaping.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson