Share Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Share V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- give to someone else with others
Share Past Tense / Share V2:- Shared
Share Past Participle / Share V3:- Shared
Share V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Share
Share Simple Past Tense
- I shared.
- It/He/She shared.
- We/They/You shared.
Share Simple Present Tense
- I share.
- It/He/She shares.
- We/They/You share.
Share Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall share.
- It/He/She will/shall share.
- We/They/You will/shall share.
Share Past Continuous Tense
- I was sharing.
- It/He/She was sharing.
- We/They/You were sharing.
Share Present Continuous Tense
- I am sharing.
- It/He/She is sharing.
- We/They/You are sharing.
Share Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be sharing.
- It/He/She will/shall be sharing.
- We/They/You will/shall be sharing.
Share Past Perfect Tense
- I had shared.
- It/He/She had shared.
- We/They/You had shared.
Share Present Perfect Tense
- I have shared.
- It/He/She has shared.
- We/They/You have shared.
Share Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have shared.
- It/He/She will/shall have shared.
- We/They/You will/shall have shared.
Share Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been sharing.
- It/He/She had been sharing.
- We/They/You had been sharing.
Share Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been sharing.
- It/He/She has been sharing.
- We/They/You have been sharing.
Share Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been sharing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been sharing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been sharing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson