Shiver Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Shiver V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to shake slightly due to cold
Shiver Past Tense / Shiver V2:- Shivered
Shiver Past Participle / Shiver V3:- Shivered
Shiver V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Shiver
Shiver Simple Past Tense
- I shivered.
- It/He/She shivered.
- We/They/You shivered.
Shiver Simple Present Tense
- I shiver.
- It/He/She shivers.
- We/They/You shiver.
Shiver Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall shiver.
- It/He/She will/shall shiver.
- We/They/You will/shall shiver.
Shiver Past Continuous Tense
- I was shivering.
- It/He/She was shivering.
- We/They/You were shivering.
Shiver Present Continuous Tense
- I am shivering.
- It/He/She is shivering.
- We/They/You are shivering.
Shiver Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be shivering.
- It/He/She will/shall be shivering.
- We/They/You will/shall be shivering.
Shiver Past Perfect Tense
- I had shivered.
- It/He/She had shivered.
- We/They/You had shivered.
Shiver Present Perfect Tense
- I have shivered.
- It/He/She has shivered.
- We/They/You have shivered.
Shiver Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have shivered.
- It/He/She will/shall have shivered.
- We/They/You will/shall have shivered.
Shiver Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been shivering.
- It/He/She had been shivering.
- We/They/You had been shivering.
Shiver Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been shivering.
- It/He/She has been shivering.
- We/They/You have been shivering.
Shiver Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been shivering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been shivering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been shivering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.