Slim Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Slim V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to become thinner
Slim Past Tense / Slim V2:- Slimmed
Slim Past Participle / Slim V3:- Slimmed
Slim V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Slim
Slim Simple Past Tense
- I slimmed.
- It/He/She slimmed.
- We/They/You slimmed.
Slim Simple Present Tense
- I slim.
- It/He/She slims.
- We/They/You slim.
Slim Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall slim.
- It/He/She will/shall slim.
- We/They/You will/shall slim.
Slim Past Continuous Tense
- I was slimming.
- It/He/She was slimming.
- We/They/You were slimming.
Slim Present Continuous Tense
- I am slimming.
- It/He/She is slimming.
- We/They/You are slimming.
Slim Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be slimming.
- It/He/She will/shall be slimming.
- We/They/You will/shall be slimming.
Slim Past Perfect Tense
- I had slimmed.
- It/He/She had slimmed.
- We/They/You had slimmed.
Slim Present Perfect Tense
- I have slimmed.
- It/He/She has slimmed.
- We/They/You have slimmed.
Slim Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have slimmed.
- It/He/She will/shall have slimmed.
- We/They/You will/shall have slimmed.
Slim Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been slimming.
- It/He/She had been slimming.
- We/They/You had been slimming.
Slim Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been slimming.
- It/He/She has been slimming.
- We/They/You have been slimming.
Slim Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been slimming.
- It/He/She will/shall have been slimming.
- We/They/You will/shall have been slimming.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.