Sling Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Sling V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- throw something with a swinging movement
Sling Past Tense / Sling V2:- Slung
Sling Past Participle / Sling V3:- Slung
Sling V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Sling
Sling Simple Past Tense
- I slung.
- It/He/She slung.
- We/They/You slung.
Sling Simple Present Tense
- I sling.
- It/He/She slings.
- We/They/You sling.
Sling Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall sling.
- It/He/She will/shall sling.
- We/They/You will/shall sling.
Sling Past Continuous Tense
- I was slinging.
- It/He/She was slinging.
- We/They/You were slinging.
Sling Present Continuous Tense
- I am slinging.
- It/He/She is slinging.
- We/They/You are slinging.
Sling Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be slinging.
- It/He/She will/shall be slinging.
- We/They/You will/shall be slinging.
Sling Past Perfect Tense
- I had slung.
- It/He/She had slung.
- We/They/You had slung.
Sling Present Perfect Tense
- I have slung.
- It/He/She has slung.
- We/They/You have slung.
Sling Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have slung.
- It/He/She will/shall have slung.
- We/They/You will/shall have slung.
Sling Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been slinging.
- It/He/She had been slinging.
- We/They/You had been slinging.
Sling Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been slinging.
- It/He/She has been slinging.
- We/They/You have been slinging.
Sling Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been slinging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been slinging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been slinging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson