Solve Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Solve V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- find a way to deal with or as if with a problem
Solve Past Tense / Solve V2:- Solved
Solve Past Participle / Solve V3:- Solved
Solve V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Solve
Solve Simple Past Tense
- I solved.
- It/He/She solved.
- We/They/You solved.
Solve Simple Present Tense
- I solve.
- It/He/She solves.
- We/They/You solve.
Solve Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall solve.
- It/He/She will/shall solve.
- We/They/You will/shall solve.
Solve Past Continuous Tense
- I was solving.
- It/He/She was solving.
- We/They/You were solving.
Solve Present Continuous Tense
- I am solving.
- It/He/She is solving.
- We/They/You are solving.
Solve Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be solving.
- It/He/She will/shall be solving.
- We/They/You will/shall be solving.
Solve Past Perfect Tense
- I had solved.
- It/He/She had solved.
- We/They/You had solved.
Solve Present Perfect Tense
- I have solved.
- It/He/She has solved.
- We/They/You have solved.
Solve Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have solved.
- It/He/She will/shall have solved.
- We/They/You will/shall have solved.
Solve Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been solving.
- It/He/She had been solving.
- We/They/You had been solving.
Solve Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been solving.
- It/He/She has been solving.
- We/They/You have been solving.
Solve Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been solving.
- It/He/She will/shall have been solving.
- We/They/You will/shall have been solving.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.