Spoil Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Spoil V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- damage or harm something
Spoil Past Tense / Spoil V2:- Spoilt
Spoil V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Spoil
Spoil Simple Past Tense
- I Spoilt.
- It/He/She Spoilt.
- We/They/You Spoilt.
Spoil Simple Present Tense
- I Spoil.
- It/He/She Spoils.
- We/They/You Spoil.
Spoil Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Spoil.
- It/He/She will/shall Spoil.
- We/They/You will/shall Spoil.
Spoil Past Continuous Tense
- I was Spoiling.
- It/He/She was Spoiling.
- We/They/You were Spoiling.
Spoil Present Continuous Tense
- I am Spoiling.
- It/He/She is Spoiling.
- We/They/You are Spoiling.
Spoil Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Spoiling.
- It/He/She will/shall be Spoiling.
- We/They/You will/shall be Spoiling.
Spoil Past Perfect Tense
- I had Spoilt.
- It/He/She had Spoilt.
- We/They/You had Spoilt.
Spoil Present Perfect Tense
- I have Spoilt.
- It/He/She has Spoilt.
- We/They/You have Spoilt.
Spoil Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Spoilt.
- It/He/She will/shall have Spoilt.
- We/They/You will/shall have Spoilt.
Spoil Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Spoiling.
- It/He/She had been Spoiling.
- We/They/You had been Spoiling.
Spoil Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Spoiling.
- It/He/She has been Spoiling.
- We/They/You have been Spoiling.
Spoil Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Spoiling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Spoiling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Spoiling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson