Start Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Start V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to cause to move from a stopped position
Start Past Tense / Start V2:- Started
Start Past Participle / Start V3:- Started
Start V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Start
Start Simple Past Tense
- I started.
- It/He/She started.
- We/They/You started.
Start Simple Present Tense
- I start.
- It/He/She starts.
- We/They/You start.
Start Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall start.
- It/He/She will/shall start.
- We/They/You will/shall start.
Start Past Continuous Tense
- I was starting.
- It/He/She was starting.
- We/They/You were starting.
Start Present Continuous Tense
- I am starting.
- It/He/She is starting.
- We/They/You are starting.
Start Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be starting.
- It/He/She will/shall be starting.
- We/They/You will/shall be starting.
Start Past Perfect Tense
- I had started.
- It/He/She had started.
- We/They/You had started.
Start Present Perfect Tense
- I have started.
- It/He/She has started.
- We/They/You have started.
Start Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have started.
- It/He/She will/shall have started.
- We/They/You will/shall have started.
Start Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been starting.
- It/He/She had been starting.
- We/They/You had been starting.
Start Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been starting.
- It/He/She has been starting.
- We/They/You have been starting.
Start Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been starting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been starting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been starting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson