Stick Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Stick V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Stick Past Tense / Stick V2:- Stuck
Stick Past Participle / Stick V3:- Stuck
Stick V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Stick
Stick Simple Past Tense
- I stuck.
- It/He/She stuck.
- We/They/You stuck.
Stick Simple Present Tense
- I stick.
- It/He/She sticks.
- We/They/You stick.
Stick Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall stick.
- It/He/She will/shall stick.
- We/They/You will/shall stick.
Stick Past Continuous Tense
- I was sticking.
- It/He/She was sticking.
- We/They/You were sticking.
Stick Present Continuous Tense
- I am sticking.
- It/He/She is sticking.
- We/They/You are sticking.
Stick Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be sticking.
- It/He/She will/shall be sticking.
- We/They/You will/shall be sticking.
Stick Past Perfect Tense
- I had stuck.
- It/He/She had stuck.
- We/They/You had stuck.
Stick Present Perfect Tense
- I have stuck.
- It/He/She has stuck.
- We/They/You have stuck.
Stick Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have stuck.
- It/He/She will/shall have stuck.
- We/They/You will/shall have stuck.
Stick Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been sticking.
- It/He/She had been sticking.
- We/They/You had been sticking.
Stick Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been sticking.
- It/He/She has been sticking.
- We/They/You have been sticking.
Stick Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been sticking.
- It/He/She will/shall have been sticking.
- We/They/You will/shall have been sticking.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson