Store Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Store V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to put somewhere for future use
Store Past Tense / Store V2:- Stored
Store Past Participle / Store V3:- Stored
Store V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Store
Store Simple Past Tense
- I stored.
- It/He/She stored.
- We/They/You stored.
Store Simple Present Tense
- I store.
- It/He/She stores.
- We/They/You store.
Store Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall store.
- It/He/She will/shall store.
- We/They/You will/shall store.
Store Past Continuous Tense
- I was storing.
- It/He/She was storing.
- We/They/You were storing.
Store Present Continuous Tense
- I am storing.
- It/He/She is storing.
- We/They/You are storing.
Store Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be storing.
- It/He/She will/shall be storing.
- We/They/You will/shall be storing.
Store Past Perfect Tense
- I had stored.
- It/He/She had stored.
- We/They/You had stored.
Store Present Perfect Tense
- I have stored.
- It/He/She has stored.
- We/They/You have stored.
Store Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have stored.
- It/He/She will/shall have stored.
- We/They/You will/shall have stored.
Store Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been storing.
- It/He/She had been storing.
- We/They/You had been storing.
Store Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been storing.
- It/He/She has been storing.
- We/They/You have been storing.
Store Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been storing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been storing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been storing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.