Stoop Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Stoop V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- bend down
Stoop Past Tense / Stoop V2:- Stooped
Stoop Past Participle / Stoop V3:- Stooped
Stoop V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Stoop
Stoop Simple Past Tense
- I stooped.
- It/He/She stooped.
- We/They/You stooped.
Stoop Simple Present Tense
- I stoop.
- It/He/She stoops.
- We/They/You stoop.
Stoop Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall stoop.
- It/He/She will/shall stoop.
- We/They/You will/shall stoop.
Stoop Past Continuous Tense
- I was stooping.
- It/He/She was stooping.
- We/They/You were stooping.
Stoop Present Continuous Tense
- I am stooping.
- It/He/She is stooping.
- We/They/You are stooping.
Stoop Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be stooping.
- It/He/She will/shall be stooping.
- We/They/You will/shall be stooping.
Stoop Past Perfect Tense
- I had stooped.
- It/He/She had stooped.
- We/They/You had stooped.
Stoop Present Perfect Tense
- I have stooped.
- It/He/She has stooped.
- We/They/You have stooped.
Stoop Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have stooped.
- It/He/She will/shall have stooped.
- We/They/You will/shall have stooped.
Stoop Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been stooping.
- It/He/She had been stooping.
- We/They/You had been stooping.
Stoop Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been stooping.
- It/He/She has been stooping.
- We/They/You have been stooping.
Stoop Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been stooping.
- It/He/She will/shall have been stooping.
- We/They/You will/shall have been stooping.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson