Suppose Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Suppose V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to believe that something is true
Suppose Past Tense / Suppose V2:- Supposed
Suppose Past Participle / Suppose V3:- Supposed
Suppose V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Suppose
Suppose Simple Past Tense
- I supposed.
- It/He/She supposed.
- We/They/You supposed.
Suppose Simple Present Tense
- I suppose.
- It/He/She supposes.
- We/They/You suppose.
Suppose Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall suppose.
- It/He/She will/shall suppose.
- We/They/You will/shall suppose.
Suppose Past Continuous Tense
- I was supposing.
- It/He/She was supposing.
- We/They/You were supposing.
Suppose Present Continuous Tense
- I am supposing.
- It/He/She is supposing.
- We/They/You are supposing.
Suppose Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be supposing.
- It/He/She will/shall be supposing.
- We/They/You will/shall be supposing.
Suppose Past Perfect Tense
- I had supposed.
- It/He/She had supposed.
- We/They/You had supposed.
Suppose Present Perfect Tense
- I have supposed.
- It/He/She has supposed.
- We/They/You have supposed.
Suppose Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have supposed.
- It/He/She will/shall have supposed.
- We/They/You will/shall have supposed.
Suppose Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been supposing.
- It/He/She had been supposing.
- We/They/You had been supposing.
Suppose Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been supposing.
- It/He/She has been supposing.
- We/They/You have been supposing.
Suppose Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been supposing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been supposing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been supposing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson