Surpass Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Surpass V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to be more successful than somebody
Surpass Past Tense / Surpass V2:- Surpassed
Surpass Past Participle / Surpass V3:- Surpassed
Surpass V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Surpass
Surpass Simple Past Tense
- I surpassed.
- It/He/She surpassed.
- We/They/You surpassed.
Surpass Simple Present Tense
- I surpass.
- It/He/She surpasses.
- We/They/You surpass.
Surpass Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall surpass.
- It/He/She will/shall surpass.
- We/They/You will/shall surpass.
Surpass Past Continuous Tense
- I was surpassing.
- It/He/She was surpassing.
- We/They/You were surpassing.
Surpass Present Continuous Tense
- I am surpassing.
- It/He/She is surpassing.
- We/They/You are surpassing.
Surpass Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be surpassing.
- It/He/She will/shall be surpassing.
- We/They/You will/shall be surpassing.
Surpass Past Perfect Tense
- I had surpassed.
- It/He/She had surpassed.
- We/They/You had surpassed.
Surpass Present Perfect Tense
- I have surpassed.
- It/He/She has surpassed.
- We/They/You have surpassed.
Surpass Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have surpassed.
- It/He/She will/shall have surpassed.
- We/They/You will/shall have surpassed.
Surpass Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been surpassing.
- It/He/She had been surpassing.
- We/They/You had been surpassing.
Surpass Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been surpassing.
- It/He/She has been surpassing.
- We/They/You have been surpassing.
Surpass Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been surpassing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been surpassing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been surpassing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson