Survive Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Survive V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to stay alive
Survive Past Tense / Survive V2:- Survived
Survive Past Participle / Survive V3:- Survived
Survive V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Survive
Survive Simple Past Tense
- I survived.
- It/He/She survived.
- We/They/You survived.
Survive Simple Present Tense
- I survive.
- It/He/She survives.
- We/They/You survive.
Survive Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall survive.
- It/He/She will/shall survive.
- We/They/You will/shall survive.
Survive Past Continuous Tense
- I was surviving.
- It/He/She was surviving.
- We/They/You were surviving.
Survive Present Continuous Tense
- I am surviving.
- It/He/She is surviving.
- We/They/You are surviving.
Survive Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be surviving.
- It/He/She will/shall be surviving.
- We/They/You will/shall be surviving.
Survive Past Perfect Tense
- I had survived.
- It/He/She had survived.
- We/They/You had survived.
Survive Present Perfect Tense
- I have survived.
- It/He/She has survived.
- We/They/You have survived.
Survive Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have survived.
- It/He/She will/shall have survived.
- We/They/You will/shall have survived.
Survive Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been surviving.
- It/He/She had been surviving.
- We/They/You had been surviving.
Survive Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been surviving.
- It/He/She has been surviving.
- We/They/You have been surviving.
Survive Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been surviving.
- It/He/She will/shall have been surviving.
- We/They/You will/shall have been surviving.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson