Swing Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Swing V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to move backwards and forwards
Swing Past Tense / Swing V2:- Swung
Swing Past Participle / Swing V3:- Swung
Swing V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Swing
Swing Simple Past Tense
- I swung.
- It/He/She swung.
- We/They/You swung.
Swing Simple Present Tense
- I swing.
- It/He/She swings.
- We/They/You swing.
Swing Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall swing.
- It/He/She will/shall swing.
- We/They/You will/shall swing.
Swing Past Continuous Tense
- I was swinging.
- It/He/She was swinging.
- We/They/You were swinging.
Swing Present Continuous Tense
- I am swinging.
- It/He/She is swinging.
- We/They/You are swinging.
Swing Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be swinging.
- It/He/She will/shall be swinging.
- We/They/You will/shall be swinging.
Swing Past Perfect Tense
- I had swung.
- It/He/She had swung.
- We/They/You had swung.
Swing Present Perfect Tense
- I have swung.
- It/He/She has swung.
- We/They/You have swung.
Swing Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have swung.
- It/He/She will/shall have swung.
- We/They/You will/shall have swung.
Swing Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been swinging.
- It/He/She had been swinging.
- We/They/You had been swinging.
Swing Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been swinging.
- It/He/She has been swinging.
- We/They/You have been swinging.
Swing Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been swinging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been swinging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been swinging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson