Tell Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Tell V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- say or write to give information
Tell Past Tense / Tell V2:- Told
Tell Past Participle / Tell V3:- Told
Tell V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Tell
Tell Simple Past Tense
- I told.
- It/He/She told.
- We/They/You told.
Tell Simple Present Tense
- I tell.
- It/He/She tells.
- We/They/You tell.
Tell Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall tell.
- It/He/She will/shall tell.
- We/They/You will/shall tell.
Tell Past Continuous Tense
- I was telling.
- It/He/She was telling.
- We/They/You were telling.
Tell Present Continuous Tense
- I am telling.
- It/He/She is telling.
- We/They/You are telling.
Tell Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be telling.
- It/He/She will/shall be telling.
- We/They/You will/shall be telling.
Tell Past Perfect Tense
- I had told.
- It/He/She had told.
- We/They/You had told.
Tell Present Perfect Tense
- I have told.
- It/He/She has told.
- We/They/You have told.
Tell Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have told.
- It/He/She will/shall have told.
- We/They/You will/shall have told.
Tell Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been telling.
- It/He/She had been telling.
- We/They/You had been telling.
Tell Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been telling.
- It/He/She has been telling.
- We/They/You have been telling.
Tell Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been telling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been telling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been telling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson