Thank Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Thank V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to express thanks
Thank Past Tense / Thank V2:- Thanked
Thank Past Participle / Thank V3:- Thanked
Thank V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Thank
Thank Simple Past Tense
- I thanked.
- It/He/She thanked.
- We/They/You thanked.
Thank Simple Present Tense
- I thank.
- It/He/She thanks.
- We/They/You thank.
Thank Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall thank.
- It/He/She will/shall thank.
- We/They/You will/shall thank.
Thank Past Continuous Tense
- I was thanking.
- It/He/She was thanking.
- We/They/You were thanking.
Thank Present Continuous Tense
- I am thanking.
- It/He/She is thanking.
- We/They/You are thanking.
Thank Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be thanking.
- It/He/She will/shall be thanking.
- We/They/You will/shall be thanking.
Thank Past Perfect Tense
- I had thanked.
- It/He/She had thanked.
- We/They/You had thanked.
Thank Present Perfect Tense
- I have thanked.
- It/He/She has thanked.
- We/They/You have thanked.
Thank Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have thanked.
- It/He/She will/shall have thanked.
- We/They/You will/shall have thanked.
Thank Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been thanking.
- It/He/She had been thanking.
- We/They/You had been thanking.
Thank Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been thanking.
- It/He/She has been thanking.
- We/They/You have been thanking.
Thank Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been thanking.
- It/He/She will/shall have been thanking.
- We/They/You will/shall have been thanking.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson