Terrify Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Terrify V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- fill with extreme fear
Terrify Past Tense / Terrify V2:- Terrified
Terrify Past Participle / Terrify V3:- Terrified
Terrify V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Terrify
Terrify Simple Past Tense
- I terrified.
- It/He/She terrified.
- We/They/You terrified.
Terrify Simple Present Tense
- I terrify.
- It/He/She terrifies.
- We/They/You terrify.
Terrify Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall terrify.
- It/He/She will/shall terrify.
- We/They/You will/shall terrify.
Terrify Past Continuous Tense
- I was terrifying.
- It/He/She was terrifying.
- We/They/You were terrifying.
Terrify Present Continuous Tense
- I am terrifying.
- It/He/She is terrifying.
- We/They/You are terrifying.
Terrify Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be terrifying.
- It/He/She will/shall be terrifying.
- We/They/You will/shall be terrifying.
Terrify Past Perfect Tense
- I had terrified.
- It/He/She had terrified.
- We/They/You had terrified.
Terrify Present Perfect Tense
- I have terrified.
- It/He/She has terrified.
- We/They/You have terrified.
Terrify Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have terrified.
- It/He/She will/shall have terrified.
- We/They/You will/shall have terrified.
Terrify Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been terrifying.
- It/He/She had been terrifying.
- We/They/You had been terrifying.
Terrify Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been terrifying.
- It/He/She has been terrifying.
- We/They/You have been terrifying.
Terrify Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been terrifying.
- It/He/She will/shall have been terrifying.
- We/They/You will/shall have been terrifying.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson