Test Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Test V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to try something in order to find
Test Past Tense / Test V2:- Tested
Test Past Participle / Test V3:- Tested
Test V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Test
Test Simple Past Tense
- I tested.
- It/He/She tested.
- We/They/You tested.
Test Simple Present Tense
- I test.
- It/He/She tests.
- We/They/You test.
Test Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall test.
- It/He/She will/shall test.
- We/They/You will/shall test.
Test Past Continuous Tense
- I was testing.
- It/He/She was testing.
- We/They/You were testing.
Test Present Continuous Tense
- I am testing.
- It/He/She is testing.
- We/They/You are testing.
Test Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be testing.
- It/He/She will/shall be testing.
- We/They/You will/shall be testing.
Test Past Perfect Tense
- I had tested.
- It/He/She had tested.
- We/They/You had tested.
Test Present Perfect Tense
- I have tested.
- It/He/She has tested.
- We/They/You have tested.
Test Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have tested.
- It/He/She will/shall have tested.
- We/They/You will/shall have tested.
Test Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been testing.
- It/He/She had been testing.
- We/They/You had been testing.
Test Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been testing.
- It/He/She has been testing.
- We/They/You have been testing.
Test Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been testing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been testing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been testing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.