Terminate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Terminate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- end; bring something to an end
Terminate Past Tense / Terminate V2:- terminated
Terminate Past Participle / Terminate V3:- terminated
Terminate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Terminate
Terminate Simple Past Tense
- I terminated.
- It/He/She terminated.
- We/They/You terminated.
Terminate Simple Present Tense
- I terminate.
- It/He/She terminates.
- We/They/You terminate.
Terminate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall terminate.
- It/He/She will/shall terminate.
- We/They/You will/shall terminate.
Terminate Past Continuous Tense
- I was terminating.
- It/He/She was terminating.
- We/They/You were terminating.
Terminate Present Continuous Tense
- I am terminating.
- It/He/She is terminating.
- We/They/You are terminating.
Terminate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be terminating.
- It/He/She will/shall be terminating.
- We/They/You will/shall be terminating.
Terminate Past Perfect Tense
- I had terminated.
- It/He/She had terminated.
- We/They/You had terminated.
Terminate Present Perfect Tense
- I have terminated.
- It/He/She has terminated.
- We/They/You have terminated.
Terminate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have terminated.
- It/He/She will/shall have terminated.
- We/They/You will/shall have terminated.
Terminate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been terminating.
- It/He/She had been terminating.
- We/They/You had been terminating.
Terminate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been terminating.
- It/He/She has been terminating.
- We/They/You have been terminating.
Terminate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been terminating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been terminating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been terminating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson