Trample Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Trample V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- tread on with heavy footsteps
Trample Past Tense / Trample V2:- Trampled
Trample Past Participle / Trample V3:- Trampled
Trample V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Trample
Trample Simple Past Tense
- I trampled.
- It/He/She trampled.
- We/They/You trampled.
Trample Simple Present Tense
- I trample.
- It/He/She tramples.
- We/They/You trample.
Trample Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall trample.
- It/He/She will/shall trample.
- We/They/You will/shall trample.
Trample Past Continuous Tense
- I was trampling.
- It/He/She was trampling.
- We/They/You were trampling.
Trample Present Continuous Tense
- I am trampling.
- It/He/She is trampling.
- We/They/You are trampling.
Trample Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be trampling.
- It/He/She will/shall be trampling.
- We/They/You will/shall be trampling.
Trample Past Perfect Tense
- I had trampled.
- It/He/She had trampled.
- We/They/You had trampled.
Trample Present Perfect Tense
- I have trampled.
- It/He/She has trampled.
- We/They/You have trampled.
Trample Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have trampled.
- It/He/She will/shall have trampled.
- We/They/You will/shall have trampled.
Trample Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been trampling.
- It/He/She had been trampling.
- We/They/You had been trampling.
Trample Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been trampling.
- It/He/She has been trampling.
- We/They/You have been trampling.
Trample Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been trampling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been trampling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been trampling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson