Transform Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Transform V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to change from one form
Transform Past Tense / Transform V2:- Transformed
Transform Past Participle / Transform V3:- Transformed
Transform V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Transform
Transform Simple Past Tense
- I transformed.
- It/He/She transformed.
- We/They/You transformed.
Transform Simple Present Tense
- I transform.
- It/He/She transforms.
- We/They/You transform.
Transform Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall transform.
- It/He/She will/shall transform.
- We/They/You will/shall transform.
Transform Past Continuous Tense
- I was transforming.
- It/He/She was transforming.
- We/They/You were transforming.
Transform Present Continuous Tense
- I am transforming.
- It/He/She is transforming.
- We/They/You are transforming.
Transform Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be transforming.
- It/He/She will/shall be transforming.
- We/They/You will/shall be transforming.
Transform Past Perfect Tense
- I had transformed.
- It/He/She had transformed.
- We/They/You had transformed.
Transform Present Perfect Tense
- I have transformed.
- It/He/She has transformed.
- We/They/You have transformed.
Transform Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have transformed.
- It/He/She will/shall have transformed.
- We/They/You will/shall have transformed.
Transform Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been transforming.
- It/He/She had been transforming.
- We/They/You had been transforming.
Transform Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been transforming.
- It/He/She has been transforming.
- We/They/You have been transforming.
Transform Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been transforming.
- It/He/She will/shall have been transforming.
- We/They/You will/shall have been transforming.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.