Treat Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Treat V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- behave in a certain way or do something
Treat Past Tense / Treat V2:- Treated
Treat Past Participle / Treat V3:- Treated
Treat V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Treat
Treat Simple Past Tense
- I treated.
- It/He/She treated.
- We/They/You treated.
Treat Simple Present Tense
- I treat.
- It/He/She treats.
- We/They/You treat.
Treat Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall treat.
- It/He/She will/shall treat.
- We/They/You will/shall treat.
Treat Past Continuous Tense
- I was treating.
- It/He/She was treating.
- We/They/You were treating.
Treat Present Continuous Tense
- I am treating.
- It/He/She is treating.
- We/They/You are treating.
Treat Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be treating.
- It/He/She will/shall be treating.
- We/They/You will/shall be treating.
Treat Past Perfect Tense
- I had treated.
- It/He/She had treated.
- We/They/You had treated.
Treat Present Perfect Tense
- I have treated.
- It/He/She has treated.
- We/They/You have treated.
Treat Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have treated.
- It/He/She will/shall have treated.
- We/They/You will/shall have treated.
Treat Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been treating.
- It/He/She had been treating.
- We/They/You had been treating.
Treat Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been treating.
- It/He/She has been treating.
- We/They/You have been treating.
Treat Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been treating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been treating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been treating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson