Triumph Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Triumph V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- win something such as an election
Triumph Past Tense / Triumph V2:- Triumphed
Triumph Past Participle / Triumph V3:- Triumphed
Triumph V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Triumph
Triumph Simple Past Tense
- I triumphed.
- It/He/She triumphed.
- We/They/You triumphed.
Triumph Simple Present Tense
- I triumph.
- It/He/She triumphs.
- We/They/You triumph.
Triumph Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall triumph.
- It/He/She will/shall triumph.
- We/They/You will/shall triumph.
Triumph Past Continuous Tense
- I was triumphing.
- It/He/She was triumphing.
- We/They/You were triumphing.
Triumph Present Continuous Tense
- I am triumphing.
- It/He/She is triumphing.
- We/They/You are triumphing.
Triumph Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be triumphing.
- It/He/She will/shall be triumphing.
- We/They/You will/shall be triumphing.
Triumph Past Perfect Tense
- I had triumphed.
- It/He/She had triumphed.
- We/They/You had triumphed.
Triumph Present Perfect Tense
- I have triumphed.
- It/He/She has triumphed.
- We/They/You have triumphed.
Triumph Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have triumphed.
- It/He/She will/shall have triumphed.
- We/They/You will/shall have triumphed.
Triumph Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been triumphing.
- It/He/She had been triumphing.
- We/They/You had been triumphing.
Triumph Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been triumphing.
- It/He/She has been triumphing.
- We/They/You have been triumphing.
Triumph Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been triumphing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been triumphing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been triumphing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson